UPDATE: THURSDAY, AUGUST 13th
This list is getting longer! More support on its way! Get a friend to view the video! Thanks again!!
SO much activity leading up to the big announcement tomorrow by the producers of The Winemakers: Season 2 on who will claim the last spot. The decision will be based in part on the number of views the candidate's audition video received on YouTube.
Regardless of the outcome I judge my effort a success if only to feel the great show of support I've received from all sorts of people. Producers gave extra points and asked for special mention of a candidate's efforts from local media outlets and I've delivered thanks to the special efforts and show of support from:
- the wonderful people at Montaluce Winery and Estates - especially Oliver Asberger!
- the wine columnist of the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Gil Kulers via massive email
- Cliff Bostock, Creative Loafing's Omnivore via his blog (thank you!)
- Mara Davis, radio personality for one of the best music stations in the USA, DAVE-FM 92.9 via her blog and on air!
- Hardy Wallace, winner of Winery Murphy-Goode's the nationwide search for their Wine Country Lifestyle Correspondant via his popular wine and food blog
- PR femme extraordinaire and author, Melissa Libby, via her blog!
- The traffic to this blog
- All the followers (from 0) I received on Twitter - a great community of winos and foodies! Including people like @TradingGoddess!
As I mentioned before the process getting here has been a reward in itself. It's been alot of fun!