Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Big Finish! Share & View Often! Support Floods In

UPDATE: THURSDAY, AUGUST 13th

This list is getting longer! More support on its way! Get a friend to view the video! Thanks again!!

SO much activity leading up to the big announcement tomorrow by the producers of The Winemakers: Season 2 on who will claim the last spot. The decision will be based in part on the number of views the candidate's audition video received on YouTube.

Regardless of the outcome I judge my effort a success if only to feel the great show of support I've received from all sorts of people. Producers gave extra points and asked for special mention of a candidate's efforts from local media outlets and I've delivered thanks to the special efforts and show of support from:
As I mentioned before the process getting here has been a reward in itself. It's been alot of fun!

No comments: