Sunday, July 19, 2009



I've used this space as a catch-all for small projects and as temporary graphic pages - no more!

I am throwing my hat aggressively as a contender for the last spot on Season 2 of the The WineMakers: 12 People 1 Passion. This season takes place in France after a successful first season in California. I believe the producers are hitting their stride in terms of style, rules, and obviously the locale: France's Rhone Valley (which I liken to the Mississippi Delta - only they grow fantastic wine in this Valley instead of wonderful cajun cuisine and jazz).

I'm gonna need some help to pull this off and that's where you come in. I'm asking for your vote and social support to get me on board. I'll post my full reason for wanting to do this and the 2 minute video they request shortly. But this is where things start heating up.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Here we go.


No comments: