Thursday, July 23, 2009

Who Do These Atlantans Think They Are?

I'm hoping to ride a wave of recent Atlantans in the food & wine news. Starting with @RichardBlais and his excellent showing on Top Chef, here is the line of others I'd like to follow:
  • Hector Santiago, contestant on the new season of Top Chef, Restaurant Pura Vida
  • Eli Kirshtein, contestant on the new season of Top Chef, Restaurant Eno
  • Kevin Gillespie, contestant on the new season of Top Chef, Restaurant Woodfire Grill
  • Hardy Wallace, winner of Murphy-Goode Wine Country Lifestyle Correspondent job
At least that's the angle I'll pitch to Tom Walker & John Kessler of the AJC - and Mary Reynolds. Tomorrow I'll have details on how to help. Thanks in advance!

Source: Top Chef Season 6: 3 Atlanta Chefs! Two "Riding Dirty" Winners!

Here's another video before edits from my recent trip to Montaluce Vineyards:


1 comment:

Home Renovation Anaheim said...

Nice post thanks ffor sharing